Our membership year runs from 1 July to 30 June annually. To remain an active member of the society and enjoy all the membership benefits, members are expected to pay their annual membership dues. The current membership dues are below:
Membership CategoryCFA InstituteCFA Society NigeriaTotal
- Annual membership dues for regular and affiliate members are payable through the CFA Institute.
- Annual membership dues for charter-pending and candidate members are payable in Nigerian Naira to CFA Society Nigeria.
- Payments due to CFA Society Nigeria can be made through a cheque issued in favour of “CFA Society Nigeria” or via a bank transfer to any of the society’s bank accounts. Please contact the society office for bank account details.
- All membership dues are subject to periodic review by the board.
- Membership dues are not prorated. Irrespective of your date of renewal, the full rate for the year is still applicable.