Charter-pending membership is available to individuals who have successfully completed the final stages of any of the CFA credentialing programs but have yet to satisfy the requirements of the minimum work experience. You can enjoy the benefits of membership while awaiting your charter. Early membership in the society can enhance your career prospects as you seek the relevant work experience required to earn your charter.
A charter-pending member of the society must fulfill the following conditions:
- pass the final stage of any of the CFA Institute credentialing (examinations) but has yet to satisfy the requirement of the qualifying work experience,
- agree to and sign the CFA Society Nigeria member’s agreement and professional conduct statement,
- provide sponsor statements from two regular members of the society,
- fulfill such other requirements as the society may impose consistent with requirements established by CFA Institute, and
- apply and be accepted for charter-pending membership by CFA Society Nigeria.
Charter-pending membership equips you with practical benefits to help you stay ahead in the investment profession and connect with like-minded peers.
Gain professional recognition
Your charter-pending membership in CFA Society Nigeria demonstrates your commitment to professional excellence, giving you recognition as an authoritative and actively engaged investment professional.
Expand your knowledge
Stay ahead by developing your knowledge and keeping up-to-date with the latest industry insights:
- Attend educational events and conferences.
- Gain access to our society library services and members-only resources at the society office.
- Enhance your professional development.
- Access our quarterly newsletters and society updates.
- Enjoy concessionary subscription rates to online publications and financial journals, when available.
Connect with like-minded peers
Grow your professional network by connecting with peers and senior executives in the investment industry in Nigeria:
- Attend free networking events.
- Connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Join a special interest group to learn more about topics you are interested in or passionate about.
- Get involved in the investment community as a volunteer.
Access new and exciting career opportunities
Take advantage of our career support services and our collaboration with leading recruiters to gain access to new job opportunities.