A regular member of CFA Society Nigeria must be a regular member of CFA Institute and must fulfil such other requirements as the society may impose consistent with the requirements established by CFA Institute.
Applications for regular membership are administered by CFA Institute. To become a regular member you must:
- have 48 months of acceptable professional work experience,
- have passed CFA® Program Level I, Level II, and Level III exams,
- agree to and sign the Members’ Agreement and Professional Conduct statement, and
- provide three professional references.
Regular membership equips you with practical benefits to help you stay ahead in the investment profession and connect with like-minded peers.
Gain professional recognition
Your membership in CFA Society Nigeria demonstrates your commitment to professional excellence, giving you recognition as an authoritative and actively engaged investment professional.
Expand your knowledge
Stay ahead by developing your knowledge and keeping up-to-date with the latest industry insights:
- Attend educational events and conferences.
- Gain access to our society library services and members-only resources at the society office.
- Enhance your professional development and earn continuing education credits for our educational events.
- Access our quarterly newsletters and society updates.
- Enjoy concessionary subscription rates to online publications and financial journals, when available.
Connect with like-minded peers
Grow your professional network by connecting with peers and senior executives in the investment industry in Nigeria:
- Attend free networking events.
- Connect on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Join a special interest group to learn more about topics you are interested in or passionate about.
- Get involved in the investment community as a volunteer.
Access new and exciting career opportunities
Take advantage of our career support services and our collaboration with leading recruiters to gain access to new job opportunities. Click here to learn more about Membership