Candidate membership is available to individuals studying the CFA® Program. The benefits are tailored to provide you with comprehensive support to help you better prepare for the rigours of the CFA exams. You will benefit from our usual membership benefits designed to help you grow your career, achieve your professional goals, and get and stay ahead in the investment profession.
A candidate member of the society must fulfill the following conditions:
- be currently enrolled for any of the CFA Institute credentialing programs,
- agree to and sign the CFA Society Nigeria member’s agreement and professional conduct statement,
- provide sponsor statements from two professional referees or you can opt to be interviewed by a Society Board Member,
- provide a recent CV
- provide a Government issued ID
- pay the annual Membership subscription
- fulfill such other requirements as the society may impose consistent with requirements established by CFA Institute, and
- apply and be accepted for candidate membership by CFA Society Nigeria. (Please apply below, but also fill and return this Basic Information Form)
Candidate membership equips you with practical benefits to help you stay ahead in the investment profession and connect with like-minded peers.
Gain access to comprehensive study support
Take advantage of our comprehensive support to help you better prepare and improve your chances of success at the CFA exams. Your candidate membership benefits include:
- access to the society’s WiFi-equipped library services,
- access to the society’s multimedia discussion and meeting room, and
- free study and revision events.
Gain professional recognition
Your candidate membership in CFA Society Nigeria demonstrates your commitment to professional excellence, giving you recognition as an authoritative and actively engaged investment professional.
Expand your knowledge
Stay ahead by developing your knowledge and keeping up-to-date with the latest industry insights:
- Attend educational events and conferences.
- Gain access to our society library services and members-only resources at the society office.
- Enhance your professional development.
- Access our quarterly newsletters and society updates.
- Enjoy concessionary subscription rates to online publications and financial journals, when available.
Connect with like-minded peers
Grow your professional network by connecting with peers and senior executives in the investment industry in Nigeria:
- Attend free networking events.
- Connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Join a special interest group to learn more about topics you are interested in or passionate about.
- Get involved in the investment community as a volunteer.
Access new and exciting career opportunities
Take advantage of our career support services and our collaboration with leading recruiters to gain access to new job opportunities.