- produce a comprehensive study that will benchmark firms in the investment industry in Nigeria against global best workplace practices that support women to achieve their full potentials;
- give special recognition awards to three firms that score very well in the benchmarking study, at our 2018 Charter Award Ceremony;
- launch a mentoring program to help women in the investment industry benefit from the experience of successful mentors;
- run at least three gender diversity events in 2018 - two aimed at women in the investment industry and academia and one aimed at young women studying at our universities; and
- launch a ₦50 million permanent Endowment Fund to provide scholarships to young women studying finance-related courses at Nigerian universities and to women sitting for the CFA®, CIPM® , and Investment Foundations® credential offered by the CFA Institute.
Women in Investment Management Initiative - Mrs Bola Adesola, CEO - Standard Chartered Bank
Women in Investment Management Initiative - Mrs Kemi Adeosun, Minister of Finance
Women in Investment Management Initiative - MR JIM OVIA, Chairman - Zenith Bank PLC