Job Title: Senior Associate – Executive, Corporate Finance, and Advisory
Department: Corporate Finance and Advisory Department
Job Objective: To provide financial advisory services and solutions for prospective investment opportunities and to generate funds for the company.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Head, Corporate Finance, and Advisory Department
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide financial advisory services and financial intermediation.
- Project Management
- Sourcing of Funds for Long-Term Projects
- Business Generation
- Supervision of Analysts
- Supervise the Production of transaction documents relevant to the execution of assigned Projects.
- Provide Support to Head Corporate Finance and Advisory
- Developing financial skills of personnel in financial advisory services to include – business ideas validation i.e. financial modeling, business plan development, valuation advisory e.t.c.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of viable opportunity areas identified
- Number of new Projects introduced to Kedari Capital
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Standard of Documentation Produced
- Percentage of new Projects /product or businesses developed on target
- Percentage of revenue achieved from Projects
- Funds generation for Kedari
- Ability to Project Manage Transactions
- Financial Modelling Skills
Competence Requirements (Generic & Core Skills)
- Analytical thinking and Results orientation
- Pro-activity and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work with a team
- Good team leader/player
- Relationship Management
- Knowledge of the Capital Market
- Must be willing to acquire professional qualifications in Capital Markets
Specification/ Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a first degree in a Numerate Discipline, Finance & Accounting or Economics with a 2.1 or Distinction.
- MSc. or Professional Qualifications an advantage. (CFA preferred)
- Must be able to Write and Speak excellent English
- Evidence of Financial Modeling would be an Advantage
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years experience in a Stock-Broking firm or Investment Banking Firm/Division of a Bank.
Apply by email to niyi.Idris@kedaricapital.com