|Title||Head, Investment Management – ARM Investment Managers|
– The Position Holder is responsible for contributing to the formulation of investment strategies, product development and process improvement initiatives; maintain coverage of assigned research responsibilities; ensuring efficient trade execution, portfolio administration and transaction processing; supporting Primary Portfolio Managers, and maintaining secondary responsibility for asset portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Investment Strategy: Active contribution to the development and implementation of strategies to improve the portfolio management function. The Position Holder is also responsible for the implementation of agreed investment strategies and action plans and ensuring adherence to investment mandates and client profiles.
– Market Research and Analysis: Leads market research and analysis efforts into uncovering both global and local macroeconomic trends, extensive research into various financial instruments and in-depth review of mostly publicly traded companies, in order to
– Manage Portfolio Performance: Develop portfolio performance benchmarks and targets based on factual market information on an annual basis, or at any other frequency interval requested.
– Review Investment Proposals: Review proposals for investment in quoted equities, bonds, and money market securities. Prepare funds management proposals to current and prospective clients.
– Develop Procedures and Processes: Produce and implement a manual of procedures and
– Trade Execution: Trade execution, including compilation and dissemination of approved portfolio trade orders to counterparties. The Position Holder is also responsible for ensuring efficient and accurate posting of portfolio and transaction data.
– Asset Allocation: Review on a constant basis, the asset allocation of mutual funds to ensure compliance with the trust deeds.
People Management: Responsible for driving and sustaining strategic people management practices that support the organization’s ability to achieve its corporate objectives through optimal talent resourcing, employee engagement, talent management, and people development