One of the largest financial services organizations in Nigeria in its continued pursuit of excellence seeks to recruit exceptional talent to the executive role of a Chief Financial Officer.
The company is a diversified financial services group, it is a market leader in, amongst others, the insurance, pension fund administration, and asset management industries, with a sterling reputation and track record attained over the course of five decades.
Role Summary: Chief Financial Officer
Working closely with the CEO and Board, the CFO will contribute to the formation of the Business Strategy by providing financial direction and planning to the business in support of the short and long term financial goals. The incumbent will ensure that all financial policies, procedures and systems are sound, manage short and long term funding, ensure that optimal liquidity is available to deliver on the business plan, and ensure strong fiscal governance and compliance. Stakeholder relationship management will be key, both internally and externally, for example managing relationships with external regulatory entities, and leading and developing HODs and teams internally.
- – A qualified / certified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- – Further management qualifications, such as MBA, would be an added advantage
- – CFA would be highly desirable
- – Minimum of 15 years financial experience, with at least 5 years in Senior Financial Management capacity spanning Corporate, Business Planning, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management and Accounting
- – Experience in multinational corporates and knowledge of global best practices would be highly desirable
Please provide a full CV as part of your application. The closing date for applications is 4 November 2020. Should you not be contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date, your application was unfortunately not successful.