|Title||Chief Financial Officer – Havenhill Synergy HQ|
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
• Oversee and Execute capital raising transactions with the support of other executive management team members.
• Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
• Design and plan business cases, strategic decision support analyses, and financial planning with the capacity to design/redesign new and old complex financial models (both project-specific and company-wide)
• Design and prepare financial analyses suitable for board presentations.
• Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets while overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
• Advice on long-term business and financial planning and developing relationships with external partners and stakeholders.
• Oversee all financial-related activities of all our business units (off-grid & on-grid).
• Between 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, investments & transactions or comparable role.
• Past involvement in equity, debt/mezzanine financing transactions (local and/or international).
• Excellent communications and presentation skills.
• Experience in power (solar, renewable energy, etc.) or early-stage tech companies is an advantage for this role.
• CFAs are strongly preferred for this role.
• Female candidates are preferred and advised to apply.
Candidate for this role must be highly motivated by our mission to end energy poverty by creating energy access for the growing Nigeria’s population. Flexible, independent and with exceptional analytical and quantitative ability.